[VoiceOps] Escalating a problem with a Cox routing error

Carlos Alvarez caalvarez at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 18:15:41 EST 2017

I don't know the internal machinations of the porting process.  I can tell
you that I've had Cox port out a block of numbers in literally seconds.
The losing carrier refused to respond, the Cox NOC asked a bunch of
recorded questions about ownership, and tap-tap-tap-done.

I was under the impression that a snapback could be done extremely quickly.