[VoiceOps] SIP ladder diagram builder

Richard Jobson richard at teraquant.com
Sat Feb 25 17:51:09 EST 2017

 Please forgive me for lowering the tone of the conversation, but if you  are not getting what you need from the open source community, dare I mention a commercial product?

Palladion/OCOM’s  message flow diagram can be downloaded in HTML format, and that provides you with the  raw SIP messages as well as the message flow diagram,  nicely presented. You can also download as PDF

The API is RESTful API from which you can pull, not only the messages; message flow diagram but also CDR’s, media measurement information  and also a  whole range of KPI’s and performance metrics

Also, you don’t have to deal directly with “O”, ;) ;)  if you  don’t want to

 Thanks ☺
Richard