[VoiceOps] SIP ladder diagram builder

Eric Wieling ewieling at nyigc.com
Sun Feb 26 13:29:22 EST 2017

A few years ago I hacked together something in PHP which we use
internally, it uses pcap2msc and msgen.

I can't release the code, but the snippet below should give you a good
idea..

     system("python /usr/local/bin/pcap2msc $pcap_filename_in sip |
mscgen -T png -o $png_filename_out > /dev/null 2>&1");

On 02/25/2017 05:33 PM, Hiers, David wrote:
> I've had good luck with the java api:
>
> java.sip.ladder.before.coffee.newbie()
>
> It'll throw the wildest exceptions sometimes, however.
>
> :)
>
> David

if at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you