[VoiceOps] Hotel IP phones

Ernesto Miro Cons emc at transtelco.net
Wed Jan 4 18:42:05 EST 2017

Good day everyone,

I was told that VoiceOps.org was a great place to begin discussions and
conversations with other carriers about Voice Over IP subjects, and hope I
am not breaking any rules for this forum.

I am being tasked with suggesting several models of IP phones for a small
hotel in Texas in which we are providing it with their Internet Service.
Each provider suggested one the following wireless IP wireless models:

   - Yealink - W56P
   - SNOM - M65
   - Grandstream - DP720

Then Polycom suggested going with a touchscreen phone with web browsing
capabilities, for room service convenience. (VVX 500)

I am a little lost as to what are the trending choices in IP phones for
hotels and would like to hear your though on the matter and ideas around
the use and setup of wireless IP phones or touchscreen IP phones.

Best regards,
--

* Ernesto Miro *

Ingeniería de Proyectos Nuevos | New Projects Engineering

MX: +52 656- <%2B52%20656-692-1171>257-4131 <%2B52%20656-692-1171>

US: +1 915-217-2650

AVISO DE CONFIDENCIALIDAD: Esta comunicación es sólo para el uso de la
persona o entidad a la que se dirige y puede contener información
privilegiada, confidencial y exenta de divulgación bajo la legislación
aplicable. Si no es el destinatario de esta información, se le notifica que
cualquier uso, difusión, distribución o copia de la comunicación está
estrictamente prohibido.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This communication is intended only for the use of
information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure
under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient of this
information, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, or
copying of the communication is strictly prohibited.