[VoiceOps] Misconfigured e.164 addresses in From: field

Zilk, David David.Zilk at cdk.com
Tue Jul 11 12:44:36 EDT 2017

It turns out that the majority of the bad From: numbers (from one carrier) are apparently spoofed CLIDs associated with scam calls.  Some of them are identified in the various "Who Called Me" lists, others are completely invalid. Many also have "p=+1 6135555555" in their SDP, which is obviously an invalid number, but is also called out in the lists as a CLID used by scam calls.

Other numbers being used are:

+2084886650
+406
+5480689
+86652129066
+96171762170

So there is probably nothing we can do about it.

David