[VoiceOps] Blind Transfer Issue to iPhones on Verizon

Carlos Alvarez caalvarez at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 13:46:58 EDT 2017

I think the issue with T-Mobile CNAM taught me that everything that goes
out to "the PSTN" needs to be sanitized.  Don't leak anything internal.  I
certainly took it for granted that if the traditional network can't pass
it, I don't need to think about it.  But now that it's headed to all being
SIP...