[VoiceOps] CNAM lookup options for Broadowks (SIP or SOAP)

Matthew Crocker matthew at corp.crocker.com
Fri Jun 30 11:16:13 EDT 2017

Hello,

  I’m looking into getting CNAM lookups working in Broadworks instead of having my Taqua perform SS7 dips.   Broadworks supports lookups via SIP or SOAP.

  I’m testing ezcnam.com via SIP.    Broadworks sends the SUBSCRIBE and I get a NOTIFY response.  Broadworks then fails on decoding the Calling-Name from ezcnam

  Does anyone on this list use a CNAM service with Broadworks (R20sp1)?  If so, can you send me some contacts for ones that work?

Thanks

-Matt

--
Matthew Crocker