[VoiceOps] SIP ladder diagram builder

Calvin Ellison calvin.ellison at voxox.com
Tue Mar 7 18:51:53 EST 2017

I opened two bug reports today and got a response to both within 10
minutes. Looks like it's still being monitored.

Also, make sure you're using the newest version, not the one from 2012:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/callflow/files/callflow/callflow-20141023.tar.bz2/download

Regards,

*Calvin Ellison*
Voice Operations Engineer