[VoiceOps] Past due/overdue invoices for Doctor offices - How to handle?

Carlos Alvarez caalvarez at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 15:57:38 EST 2017

Ah, gotcha, I was thinking inbound calling.  But yeah, as someone else
said, cell phones are around.  We've seen so few 911 calls on our network
that I assume people always just call it from their cell phones anyway.
Except for one manufacturing customer who seems to have a 911 call at least
monthly...

Either way, our attorney advised that the non-payment disconnect is
perfectly valid if spelled out in writing and the customer is warned of the
impending disconnect.  We have automatic notifications in our invoicing
system.