[VoiceOps] HD / G722

Carlos Alvarez caalvarez at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 17:00:45 EDT 2017

They did in the past, I can't imagine why they'd stop.  I haven't tried it
in years though.

I've noticed some exceptional call quality from our network to Verizon
Wireless lately, but never bothered to try to figure out why.  It's enough
of a difference that customers have noticed and said something about it.

On Wed, Mar 15, 2017 at 1:30 PM, Reinventing Rich <reinventingrich at gmail.com