[VoiceOps] What does you use for Hosted PBX and why?

Darin Steffl darin.steffl at mnwifi.com
Wed Mar 15 22:46:43 EDT 2017

Mauricio,

We are about ready to deploy Netsapiens. Any other feedback good or bad
about them? Good to know you're seeing good stability on your own hardware.
I would agree the wholesaler is probably having their own issues not
related to Netsapiens software.

On Wed, Mar 15, 2017 at 9:30 PM, Mauricio Lizano <mauricio.lizano at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I've been working with 2 different NetSapiens deployments over the past 6
> years.  I probably haven't experienced 10 outages in total over those 6
> years. At least not 10 that I can attribute to NetSapiens bugs. Now I
> haven't been going through wholesalers.
>
> I agree with you on Broadsoft. We have a Broadsoft deployment through a
> wholesaler.  Cost is a real issue, although the feature set is nice.
>

> On Mar 15, 2017 7:56 PM, "Colton Conor" <colton.conor at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> What service or soft-switch do use externally to provide to your customer,
> and why? What do you like and dislike about the platform.
>
> Personally, I have used both Broadsoft and NetSapines platforms both
> through wholesalers.
>
> On Broadsoft, I like the feature set and stability of the platform, but I
> dislike the user interfaces and complexity of setting up simple things like
> an auto attendant. I also dislike the cost of the platform as simple
> features like auto attendants incur an additional cost, and many other
> platforms and competitors these day offer unlimited auto attendants for
> example.
>
> On Netsapines, I like the UI as a basic user can configure most items
> without ever having to call us, but I dislike the stability of the
> platform. Might just be the reseller we are using, but they have had over
> 10 outages now in a couple of month time-frame, and have blamed it on a
> Netsapins bug. Some of the backend databases for Netsapiens are also not
> what I consider professional.

Darin Steffl
Minnesota WiFi
www.mnwifi.com