[VoiceOps] What does you use for Hosted PBX and why?

Fred Posner fred at palner.com
Thu Mar 16 08:48:11 EDT 2017

Another +1 here for open source.

I came to the open source side after working with Broadsoft and Acme
Packet... finding out that not only could we reduce unnecessary costs
with an open source model, we could also improve the customer experience.

Projects such as Asterisk, Kamailio, and FreeSWITCH are mature, tested,
and trusted by large institutions, carriers, governments, and more.

If you don't want to build your own, there's great products out there
building on top of open source, such as:

CSRP
http://www.csrpswitch.com/
high-performance SIP "Class 4" call routing platform for VoIP service
providers of all kinds

Kazoo/2600Hz
http://www.2600hz.com/

and... of course... you can always build your own (or hire a consultant
to help you).

--fred
http://palner.com