[VoiceOps] Maximum latency

Ryan Delgrosso ryandelgrosso at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 14:20:08 EDT 2017

Have had several customers do this. No real issues other than the
concerns you already voiced.

You might do some monitoring of hop-count in-path so see how stable the
path is. Path instability with varying latency in the path could lead to
out of order frames at peak times and get you chasing your tail.