[VoiceOps] FCC Numbering Authorization Application?

Erik erik at eespro.com
Wed May 10 13:35:27 EDT 2017

+1 for Inteliquent - they will be the next Ma-Bell of the voice world soon.
They own Neutral Tandem which I believe does interconnections for some
major Cellular Voice as well. FYI ILEC can do SIP but according to most
I've spoken with the attorneys haven't worked out how to bill for it so
they say they can't do it.

Erik