[VoiceOps] Professional Voice Recordings

Adolfo Celis acelis at Goodeco.com
Mon May 15 14:42:23 EDT 2017

I usually look for voice actors on Fiverr.com
Inexpensive and a variety of different actors, especially when you are looking for certain regional accents or different languages.

From: VoiceOps [mailto:voiceops-bounces at voiceops.org] On Behalf Of Brian Murray
Sent: Monday, May 15, 2017 1:37 PM
To: Voiceops at voiceops.org
Subject: [VoiceOps] Professional Voice Recordings

All- I wanted to ping the group and see what you all use to generate voice recordings for customer auto attendants, greetings and announcements. We have been lucky in that we had a professional voice on our staff and he loved doing them, but he has since moved on and we're looking to see what's out there.

Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks
Brian
***** Confidentiality Notification***** Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of Goode Technology Group shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by GTG.