[VoiceOps] Professional Voice Recordings

Brad Anouar brad.anouar at masergy.com
Mon May 15 15:16:17 EDT 2017

Hi Brian,

My experience with Worldly Voices has been great. They also provide
translation/recording in other languages.

Regards,

Brad

On Mon, May 15, 2017 at 11:36 AM, Brian Murray <bmurray at transbeam.com>
wrote:

> All- I wanted to ping the group and see what you all use to generate voice
> recordings for customer auto attendants, greetings and announcements. We
> have been lucky in that we had a professional voice on our staff and he
> loved doing them, but he has since moved on and we’re looking to see what’s
> out there.
>

> Any input would be appreciated.
>

> Thanks
>
> Brian

*Brad AnouarDirector of Systems Engineering*
*Email **brad.anouar at masergy.com <brad.anouar at masergy.com>*
*Office *+1 310 360 2028

*www.m <http://www.masergy.com/>**asergy.com <http://www.masergy.com/>*