[VoiceOps] Local calling tariff database

Matthew Crocker matthew at corp.crocker.com
Tue Nov 14 14:49:32 EST 2017

Telcordia LCA provides this data

http://www.trainfo.com/products_services/tra/downloads/lca.pdf

Combined with the LERG you can get everything you need for NPANXX & LCA

I have a script that eats it up and injects it into my Broadworks NS for local call routing.  I use it for proper rating (billing trusts the Broadworks rating) and 7 digit dials when available.

-Matt

--
Matthew Crocker
Crocker Communications, Inc.

On 11/14/17, 2:45 PM, "VoiceOps on behalf of Alex Balashov" <voiceops-bounces at voiceops.org on behalf of abalashov at evaristesys.com> wrote:

    Not for routing every single call out of a service provider it isn't. :-)

    On November 14, 2017 2:24:27 PM EST, BackUP Telecom Consulting <marylou at backuptelecom.com> wrote:
    >Localcallingguide.com and it's free!
    >
    >Mary Lou Carey
    >
    >BackUP Telecom Consulting
    >
    >615-791-9969
    >
    >On 2017-11-14 02:44 AM, Alex Balashov wrote:
    >> Where can one get a digest of local access tariffs that is
    >> complementary
    >> to machine processing?
    >>
    >> Ten years ago, when I last cared about this, the canonical answer was
    >> CCMI. Is that still the answer?
    >>
    >> Any idea on pricing? Does anyone offer
    >> "can-this-NPA-NXX-call-that-NPA-NXX-locally"-aaS, but reliably?

    -- Alex

    --
    Sent via mobile, please forgive typos and brevity.