[VoiceOps] B/OSS

Ryan Delgrosso ryandelgrosso at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 13:07:54 EST 2017

As ive been through this a few time, curiosity demands I ask.

1: Why are you running from home-grown? Did the developer leave? Are you
the developer and don't want to be anymore?

2: What do you need it to do that yours doesn't do?

3: Nearly all of these now are being run as PAAS (not a bad thing but
limits how in control of your destiny you are)

We did a fairly heavy evaluation of these platforms and some were really
full featured but are licensed based on percentage of your revenue which
can become very heavy. Some also often times felt too full featured
which lead to being cumbersome for some smaller organizations.