[VoiceOps] SUBSCRIBE/NOTIFY method for CNAM querying

Ryan Delgrosso ryandelgrosso at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 02:47:50 EDT 2017

Simply explain that in accordance with the 1958 COPUOUS treaty
(specifically the outer space treaty) all extra-planetary calls are
deemed settlement free as no nation may claim sovereignty of any
celestial body....

...or you could simply take the low road and make a beastie boys joke.
Either would be perfectly acceptable.