[VoiceOps] Level 3 and 3rd party LIDB providers

David Wessell david at ringfree.com
Tue Sep 5 16:55:00 EDT 2017

We have a fair amount of LI did's with Level3 and have need of updating
LIDB information on some of them. We've steered clear of the Level3 ELS
package due to the excess cost instead of using Level3 for origination and
3rd parties for CNAM and 911.

However, we've run into a brick wall with LIDB. Level3 states that "They
are not able to update point codes to provide compatibility with 3rd party
LIDB providers (such as OpenCNAM)."

Has anyone else run into this before?

Thanks
David

--
David Wessell
*Co-Owner*, Ringfree Communications, Inc.
Email:  david at ringfree.com
Website:  www.ringfree.com
824 Locust St. Suite 200
Hendersonville, NC 28792
[image: Twitter] <https://www.twitter.com/RingfreeCom> [image: Facebook]
<http://www.facebook.com/Ringfree> [image: LinkedIn]
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/ringfree-communications-llc>
How was your experience?
Tell us by taking our Customer Service Survey
<https://www.supersimplesurvey.com/Survey/16842/signature/>.
*Confidentiality Note: * This e-mail and any attachments are confidential
and may be protected by legal privilege. If you are not the intended
recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of
this e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by returning it to the sender
and delete this copy from your system. Thank you for your cooperation.