[VoiceOps] SMS Platform

Oren Yehezkely orenyny at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 20:43:30 EDT 2017

Jason,

We are working on something like that.
If we can get your specs we will adjust it to fit your needs.

Feel free to contact me directly to discuss it.

Regards,

Oren

On Sep 20, 2017 6:29 PM, "Glenn Geller (VDOPh)" <ggeller at vdo-ph.com> wrote:

Hi Jason,

Vitelity (Onvoy owned, as well as Intelliquent) already has this in place,
or at least a web facing version, and SMS <--> Email services.

Maybe you can get access to this?

Nothing standalone that we've seen, and have looked as well in the last
several years.

Thanks,

*Glenn @VDOTel*