[VoiceOps] All Circuits Busy?

Pete Eisengrein peeip989 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 16:00:18 EDT 2017

I missed that, but could be similar and the timing seems about right. Might
be a small increase of 486's but we are generally getting 183 w/SDP ringing
then treatment, CANCEL, 487 Terminated. So they "appear" like ring no
answers and many may be, but some are not. And since they appear normal, it
is a bit of a needle in a haystack. That said, we've chased down a few with
terminating carriers and capacity, or lack thereof, is becoming a likely
candidate.