[VoiceOps] All Circuits Busy?

Rob Dawson rdawson at alliedtelecom.net
Thu Sep 21 17:47:07 EDT 2017

We’ve seen that mode of failure as well – 183 w/ SDP but called party never rings and then a CANCEL. Lots of complaints on otherwise normal looking calls, makes for fun troubleshooting. Peerless was taking a lot of our traffic and they do appear to have tracked down an issue with another carrier that was impacting some calls, but they are not the only carrier we are seeing the issue with. And again, I can replicate the failures on my cell phone in many cases leading me to believe it is a more generalized issue.

Rob