[VoiceOps] Phone auth for incoming calls?

Carlos Alvarez caalvarez at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 13:58:31 EDT 2018

You're right, most phones have both options also.  However I'm not sure how
the "same server" is applied for a phone behind NAT.  Would the phone
actually know where the call came from?  I've never tried it.

Alex, it does work fine with Asterisk, at least on a small scale test.  But
the fear of changing something so drastic on thousands of phones lead me to
asking about it here.