[VoiceOps] LNP, tandems, etc.

Erik erik at eespro.com
Tue Aug 28 20:25:40 EDT 2018

Most providers simply connect to the tandem at the ILEC. The end office
transit termination and origination cost is SO LOW that it doesn't make
since to have a switch or access point at the end office. Since most things
are ILEC if not all are VOIP everything is coming from a centralize switch
point. Hopefully all the 1970's billing methods will disappear.