[VoiceOps] LNP, tandems, etc.

Mike Hammett voiceops at ics-il.net
Tue Aug 28 21:30:30 EDT 2018

It may very well be that it's cheaper to dump calls off to a termination provider (or Inteliquent) instead of getting myself over to the other tandem. I just want to make sure that I have to build it (or sub it out to the previously mentioned) and not make my current tandem operator haul it.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com