[VoiceOps] ANIs flagged as telemarketer/spammer/scammer

Carlos Alvarez caalvarez at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 16:21:11 EDT 2018

LOL, well stock aside, I do want to get their customer service call to help
me resolve something.  And I met a NASA PHD from the Apollo program at the
genius bar.  Granted, he was another customer like me, but still AT the bar.

Their stock also helped by my house, so I'm biased (in at $38, out at $400).