[VoiceOps] [EXT] Re: Sansay VSXi vs Sonus SWe

Charles Steinman csteinman at rgts.com
Thu Feb 22 16:51:24 EST 2018

Jeff,

+1 on the Sansay’s here too…..been a client for over 10 years and they have a great flexible licensing model allowing shared licenses across different boxes in different locations, easy to set-up and 1st class tech support too.

Charles Steinman
Supervisor of Engineering
O  212.282.2249
M 917-608-7543
[https://convergeone.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/rgt_C1_175.jpg]

1290 Avenue of the Americas, 14th Floor | New York, NY 10020

convergeone.com<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.convergeone.com_&d=DwMFAg&c=euGZstcaTDllvimEN8b7jXrwqOf-v5A_CdpgnVfiiMM&r=R52C-bUMi55rTtd41kPEJg&m=YG3N1PxPPYi9bFgdJ7-S-apiNzkN4FHIr9WjpzvmV6o&s=rBkKS3nOQbx_j5C3gYZVB5_48g_UlrljJHE394HOJCk&e=>