[VoiceOps] Sansay VSXi vs Sonus SWe

Jeff Anderson ciscoplumber at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 03:49:46 EST 2018

Currently registered endpoints in the tens of thousands. It would take us a
long time to grow to 100k but it’s possible as we do more and more legacy
switch migrations.

I am not aware of anything too exotic but also not sure what those exotic
feature might be. We are an ILEC in certain markets if that tells you
anything. We are spread across several states and have class 5 switches in
each market.

We plan to integrate with a routing engine as part of this initiative.

The incumbent is Oracle one in each market.

We like the idea of centralizing the signaling to certain markets and
distributing the media which currently only is available with sansay.

Thanks