[VoiceOps] New blog article: Kamailio as an SBC - five years on

Ryan Delgrosso ryandelgrosso at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 15:56:02 EDT 2018

mod_sms is only loosely bolted onto sofia here, and doesn't take any
hints on behavior from the path header. If you wish the expose or engage
in SIMPLE flows for text messaging etc the path header breaks your world.

Overtures to freeswitch here were met with a cursory 6 figure quote as
its apparently non-trivial to fix.