[VoiceOps] Wireless Carrier Lookups

Ivan Kovacevic ivan.kovacevic at startelecom.ca
Mon Mar 26 09:14:29 EDT 2018

Hi Everyone,

We are looking for an API provider for real-time carrier lookups.
Specifically because we need to determine the Canadian wireless carrier
(Rogers, Bell, Telus, etc.) to know where to direct a text message.

I see Twillio has a real-time API, but it's quite pricy. When I looked at
this about a decade ago, Telcordia used to have monopoly on this type of
data, hoping things have changed.

Thanks in advance.

Ivan Kovacevic
VP Client Services
STAR TELECOM
 www.startelecom.ca

--

NOTE: This email message and any attachments are for the sole use of the
intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged