[VoiceOps] Outbound Fax Service

Dave Sill dave at socket.net
Fri Nov 2 10:41:55 EDT 2018

All,

We currently offer a home-grown outbound fax portal product.  It handles PDFs or TIFFs and works okay, although it runs into problems with large PDF files.  It isn’t a big draw but we have a handful of active users.  We’ve looked at several commercial products in the past and it always looked daunting to get up to a volume where we could cover fixed costs.  Before I invest time in overhauling our code it I’d like to hear what you’re using or if you’re even offering something similar.

Thanks,

Dave Sill
Manager of Business Intelligence and Automation
Socket Telecom