[VoiceOps] Cellular Services

Adam Vocks Adam.Vocks at cticomputers.com
Wed Nov 7 13:40:16 EST 2018

Anyone on the list providing cellular voice and data services to
subscribers on a small scale (a few small town's of population 10k.)  As
I'm traveling in the Caribbean and see these other networks popping up
on my phone, I'm interested in learning more.  Is it
practical/profitable to provide small geographical cellular areas and
create roaming agreements with others for ubiquitous coverage?

Anyone doing this that wouldn't mind sharing some knowledge, please let
me know.

Adam Vocks

CTI Fiber