[VoiceOps] Oracle (Acme Packet) help

Matthew Crocker matthew at corp.crocker.com
Mon Nov 12 16:17:37 EST 2018

Alex,

 Thanks, I actually have 2 projects, LRT will work for my 'call type' routing requirements (LD, EMER, TF, INT) should be easily handled with LRT.   I'll also need ENUM to handle my inbound with 20k-ish numbers being routed to a couple different switches.  I'm in the process of moving customers from one switch to another and updated DNS with the move makes sense.   Now I just need to get all the pieces flying in formation to work

On 11/12/18, 4:07 PM, "VoiceOps on behalf of Alex Balashov" <voiceops-bounces at voiceops.org on behalf of abalashov at evaristesys.com> wrote:

    However, if you only have like < 10 rules, use something purely internal
    as Ryan suggests.

    On Mon, Nov 12, 2018 at 08:22:28PM +0000, Matthew Crocker wrote:

    > Thanks everyone,  reading up on LRT now.   Going to read up on ENUM as well, certainly sounds easier to manage large datasets with.  Easier to upload a DNS server then gzip & upload a LRT XML file
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > From: VoiceOps <voiceops-bounces at voiceops.org> on behalf of Ryan Delgrosso <ryandelgrosso at gmail.com>
    > Date: Monday, November 12, 2018 at 3:07 PM
    > To: "voiceops at voiceops.org" <voiceops at voiceops.org>
    > Subject: Re: [VoiceOps] Oracle (Acme Packet) help
    >

    > You can do this with local policy pretty easily.
    >
    > LRT is an option but I detest LRT. I would deploy enum before using LRT.
    >

    > On 11/12/2018 11:25 AM, Matthew Crocker wrote:
    >
    > Hello,
    >

    >  Does anyone know if I can do some basic call routing on an Acme Session Director?   Basically I want to build a dialplan to route calls to various session-groups based on the SIP URI.  Example:  911@* goes to SAG:EMERGENCY,  011*@* goes to SAG:INTERNATIONAL, +1*@* goes to SAG:LONGDISTANCE,  etc.
    >
    > I’m trying to avoid bouncing the calls through something like a Kamailo or freeswitch to process and 302 Moved the call back to the Acme.
    >
    > Thanks
    > -Matt

    Tel: +1-706-510-6800 / +1-800-250-5920 (toll-free)