[VoiceOps] LNP, tandems, etc.

Mike Hammett voiceops at ics-il.net
Thu Oct 4 12:21:27 EDT 2018

I reached out to Comcast and pending an increase in installed trunk capacity, they should have the problem fixed by next month. I'd imagine if Frontier installed the new trunks faster than allowed by the tariff, Comcast would have it resolved more quickly.

By fixed, I mean Comcast is moving their LRN back to the correct tandem.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com