[VoiceOps] Hotel Phone

Colton Conor colton.conor at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 20:40:11 EDT 2019

So if you had e911 per room, that would be quite a bit of e911 charges.
Most hotels I have seen have a 10 to 1 ratio for rooms to phone lines. So a
100 room hotel gets 10 phone lines from the LEC. Are you saying we would
have to pay bandwidth.com or whomever we got our e911 from a separate e911
charge per room? Isn't e911 tied to DID? In that case you would need a DID
per hotel room? To actuately say room 302 is on floor 3, and room 302 for
example.