[VoiceOps] International (Non-US/Canada) Termination Providers

Matthew Crocker matthew at corp.crocker.com
Fri Apr 5 10:30:30 EDT 2019

I recommend ThinQ for international.  Their LCR is pretty good and they have some nice fraud protection.

On Apr 5, 2019, at 10:17 AM, Ivan Kovacevic <ivan.kovacevic at startelecom.ca<mailto:ivan.kovacevic at startelecom.ca>> wrote:

Hello,

We have been struggling to find good international routes. We mostly handle contact centre traffic in NA and do not have much traffic ($500ish per month) internationally, but it has been exceedingly painful to manage.

We've tried a couple of carriers (Level3 - expensive and bad, TATA - cheaper but bad and will randomly block traffic, couple of CLECs who also offer A-Z).

Financially it's not worth the hassle and managing the providers, but our contact centre clients do need to be able to make non-contact centre international calls on occasion, so we have to support it.

Any suggestions?

[http://www.nuvoxx.ca/images/star-telecom.png]<http://www.startelecom.ca>

Ivan Kovacevic

STAR TELECOM

www.startelecom.ca<http://www.startelecom.ca>

NOTE: This email message and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by replying to this email, and destroy all copies of the original message.