[VoiceOps] [outages] flowroute increased 2400 percent belgium ?

Peter Beckman beckman at angryox.com
Fri Apr 5 14:29:24 EDT 2019

An interesting method to avoid calls while there is a known outage.

Increase rates by 24x and hope nobody uses it! Maybe that rate puts Belgium
in a rate that will fail for everyone.

Creative, though bizarre.

Izzy -- how did you notice? Curious what monitoring you might have in place
for such major changes.