[VoiceOps] CLEC - STIR/SHAKEN

Mary Lou Carey marylou at backuptelecom.com
Fri Aug 16 14:40:14 EDT 2019

So it sounds to me like you just have to be a certified carrier to get a
STIR/SHAKEN certificate. That means either a CLEC,  Wireless, or
Interconnected VOIP Carrier. The VOIP carriers that are not certified by
the FCC as Interconnected VOIP carriers cannot be assigned an OCN.

MARY LOU CAREY
BackUP Telecom Consulting
Office: 615-791-9969
Cell: 615-796-1111