[VoiceOps] Who do we call - 3rd plus party carrier issues affecting local customers

Mary Lou Carey marylou at backuptelecom.com
Wed Aug 21 12:30:44 EDT 2019

I would try calling AT&T's NOC and asking them if they can tell what
trunk group they're receiving the call from. That might allow you to
keep tracing the call back to the previous carrier until you find the
culprit. I can send you their number privately.

MARY LOU CAREY
BackUP Telecom Consulting
Office: 615-791-9969
Cell: 615-796-1111