[VoiceOps] STIR/SHAKEN Discussion: Will it help?

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Thu Dec 19 15:32:20 EST 2019

I do not think the fact that S/S poses the problem you raise is an accident. Nor do I think that the lopsided consequences of most other solutions enthusiastically supported by incumbents and large industry actors are an accident. Think CALEA.

—
Sent from mobile, with due apologies for brevity and errors.