[VoiceOps] Odd Routing to Iowa

Mike Hammett voiceops at ics-il.net
Tue Dec 31 12:16:19 EST 2019

Is anyone else seeing odd routing when calling Goldfield Telecom in Iowa? Yes, I'm almost positive no one here has had that need.

Today when I call from Sprint, I get a guy that just keeps saying, "Hello".

When I call with T-Mobile, I get through to the desired conference brdige.

When I call with US Cellular, I get a lady's voicemail.

I'm using the Google Fi service to call out from.

I just tried via Pac-West\Impact Telecom and it wouldn't go through.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com