[VoiceOps] Odd Routing to Iowa

Mike Hammett voiceops at ics-il.net
Tue Dec 31 14:20:31 EST 2019

Yes, I did conflate Goldfield Telecom with Goldfield Telephone in the original post.

Sorry.

The site with the busted SSL also seems to have been hijacked. The first several times I tried getting to it, it redirected me to a bunch of BS.

I did find this site: http://www.goldfieldaccess-ia.com/

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions