[VoiceOps] LCA file for Broadworks across provinces / states

Julien Lamarche jlam at credil.org
Fri Jun 14 15:36:19 EDT 2019

Hi,

  I was building an LCA file for a VoIP provider that uses Broadworks.

  I noticed that the LCA file examples I've been given only lists the
rate center names, not the provinces.  Yet in LERG6 and LERG8, short and
long names for rate centers are not unique across all provinces /
states.

Sherbrooke QC and Sherbrook NS, for example, is listed as SHERBROOKE for
both it's shot and long name.

Should the LCA file distinguish these two rate centers by listing
SHERBROOKE, QC as PQSHERBROOKE?    If not, what field in NNACL should I
use to distinguish them?  Or do I have to start creating my own rate
center names?

Julien

--
Make innovation easy