[VoiceOps] termination carriers

Dovid Bender dovid at telecurve.com
Tue May 14 14:41:14 EDT 2019

Where are you looking to call and where is most of your traffic going to?
Like Carlos said you can use Bandwidth. I am also happy with Telnyx and
Teli. If you are looking for international that's a whole different animal.
If you have minimal traffic try thinq. If you have you have lots of volume
I can put you in touch with some carriers.