[VoiceOps] 605-562 - Arbitrage scam?

Matthew Yaklin myaklin at firstlight.net
Wed May 29 16:16:05 EDT 2019

Nevermind.. you meant interstate calling fraud detection systems I assume. Sorry. Please ignore me. I just reread again.

Matthew Yaklin
Network Engineer
FirstLight
359 Corporate Drive │ Portsmouth, NH 03801
Mobile 603-845-5031
myaklin at firstlight.net | www.firstlight.net
This email may contain FirstLight confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are directed
not to read, disclose or otherwise use this transmission and to immediately delete same. Delivery of this message is not intended
to waive any applicable privileges.

Why do you mention international toll fraud when that is an area code and exchange for

Pine Ridge South Dakota?

And just imagining how small that company must be wouldn't a logical guess be more like they just messed up in some fashion?

But in your defense that telecom company is fishy and Sprint tried to sue them. I am not sure what ended up happening. Typical crap with free conf stuff and having traffic sent to a high cost area...