[VoiceOps] Multi-tenant Fax Server

Jamie M jvoip5060 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 10:41:02 EDT 2020

Thank you for all the feedback. I'm still doing some research and will be
setting up a test lab for this. I think one of our providers is using
faxback with those audiocodes, it works well but we do get complaints when
faxes that actually fail are still marked as being sent successfully via
the fax machine, I'll have to further test this.

Hi Jerry, no offense but we are not looking to resell another company's
solution, we've had major issues in the past and my boss is fed up,
insisting we bring this in house.

FusionPBX seems like a good solution my only concern is support, can
anybody chime in on their support experience?

Alex - how do you manage small doctors offices that insist on fax? They
send hundreds of faxes a day, is there a better way (that is still
economical)?

-Jamie