[VoiceOps] Recording disclaimer.

Tony Zunt tony.zunt at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 10:54:14 EDT 2020

Lol. Yes, that’s how we’ve always referred to it in our contact center. The
name of the prompt we use today is Miranda.wav, which makes it easy to
confirm its existence in the call flows. We have a couple other legal
disclaimers bundled along with the recording notification.

Legally speaking, Miranda is something totally different, of course.

I hope mini-Miranda catches on!

Thanks