[VoiceOps] Outsourcing STIR/SHAKEN Setup

Andy Abramson aabramson at comunicano.com
Mon Aug 31 08:28:56 EDT 2020

Dovid,

I would encourage you to speak with Rebekah Johnson of Numeracle. One of my
clients, Fonative, the RegReady CPaaS, is working with them, and finding
their process to be very capable and complete. Before replying I posed your
question to her and she came back to me in a positive and insightful
manner. Her contact details are as follows:

*Rebekah Johnson*

Founder & CEO | Numeracle

e: a <rebekah at numeracle.com>nd

d: +1 251.401.6606 <https://dialpad.com/launch/?phone=%2B1%2520251.401.6606>

www.numeracle.com
[image: photo]
*Andy Abramson*
CEO, Comunicano

+1.858.523.1800 | aabramson at comunicano.com

www.comunicano.com | : andyabramson <#SignatureSanitizer_SafeHtmlFilter_>
<http://facebook.com/andyabramson> <http://us.linkedin.com/in/andyabramson>
<http://twitter.com/andyabramson> <http://instagram.com/andyabramson>
Create your own WiseStamp email signature
<https://www.wisestamp.com/signature-in-email/?utm_source=promotion&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=create_your_own&srcid=5446650486325248>