[VoiceOps] SS7 problems

Dave Frigen dfrigen at wabash.net
Mon Dec 21 10:56:46 EST 2020

We've narrowed this down to calls completing on our facilities (from likely
least cost routing) down an AT&T TDM/SS7 terminating trunk group. We have no
contacts for this trunk group, and even turned the trunk group down for a
day thinking we would get a call, but didn't. We're still getting two calls
to a single number, one call with caller on it and the other with dead air.
The dual calls are coming from various service providers on this trunk
group.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Dave